Baby Troyer #2

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentines Day and Daniel Visits!

So for Valentine's Day Jeph and I went away for a whole weekend( the first weekend of Feb)...we stayed in Portland and got to spend a day and a half alone! :) We went to the $3 dollar theater and saw "Life As We Know It, " we picked up a bike trailer, we went Goodwilling, we went to lunch and out to a nice dinner, we also saw "The Dilemma"...it was just a fun weekend of togetherness..a night by the fire that is just so romantic. I feel so blessed to have this husband who I have been with for 10 years and who I love more and more everyday...our life isn't perfect but it's our life...we get to work through things together...I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else.





On Valentines Day...Daniel came to stay for 2 1/2 days while his parents and brother went to Idaho. We had two 1/2 very busy days...the boys loved to jump, run, watch Yo Gabba, Gabba, play with balls, trucks/cars...they were quite the pair I have to say! :) We really enjoyed having Daniel here with us...I am so thankful that Aiden has a buddy to grow up with!! On Valentines night the boys were both in bed by 8:30...so Jeph and I had a special "dessert" evening...what a fun and tiring couple of days!



0 comments: